I finished my very first real sewing project! I am very proud of myself. A friend of mine made a crib sheet for McKenzie's crib so I decided to cover a bumper pad to match it. I have never done anything like this so it was an adventure. I took way too long at the fabric store and finally found something I liked. Then I had to figure out how to measure and cut to precise measurements. Once this was done I hand sewed nearly 16 of the 24 ties. It was fun but I was ready to move on to other things that need my attention. At this point I borrowed a sewing machine and finished the rest. I had never used a sewing machine before so it was interesting in the beginning. Either way, I am done and proud of the product. Here are some before and after pictures.