1) We drove to Abilene, TX to spend Christmas Eve and witnessed the scariest crash we had ever seen. Long story short, a semi drove straight threw the trailor of another semi that had already jack knifed covering all lanes of the freeway.
2) We arrived in Dallas in the late afternoon on Christmas day to spend the holidays with the Mumford side of the family.
3) Brooklyn successfully became potty trained in the middle of February.
4) Trevor took his first steps at 11 months.
5) Brooklyn announced that she wants to get married in the temple!!
6) We celebrated Trevor's first Birthday.
7) We had a St. Patrick's Day party with a bunch of friends. I made the most disgusting looking green enchiladas you had ever seen (and they all got eaten except for one). Too bad I didn't get a picture to post.
8) We were able to set up a kid swap with some friends so we could finally go to the Mesa Temple.
9) We celebrated Sterling's Birthday. According to Brooklyn he turned two!
10) Finally, we just returned from a wonderful trip to the mountains four hours away where we rented a cabin with some friends and played in the snow for a few days. The cabin is in the background of Brooklyn's picture. So fun!!
Okay, other than that, not much has changed. The weather is absolutely beautiful and we have been trying to spend every minute we possibly could outside. The kids favorite things to do are go on walks and go to the park and swing. Not ready for the heat to come, but atleast we aren't in Utah where there is still snow!!